Internet Banking/ Customer Service Center Specialist
Monday - Friday 2:00 pm- 10:00 pm (NO WEEKENDS!!!)
The Internet Banking/ Customer Service Center (CSC) Specialist position is primarily responsible for providing assistance to customers on all retail banking products and e-services.
- Perform duties in the customer service, telephone operations, and application processing areas as required.
- Provides general support to customers; performs customer setups; prepares contracts and maintains customer files; responds to telephone, e-mail, and mail inquiries.
- Provides clerical assistance in training customers on the features and benefits of Internet banking and bill payment products and services.
- Cross-sell additional products and services for relationship building.
- Responsible for answering questions, opening and processing new accounts via the internet/mail.
- Responsible for opening and processing new accounts, including savings accounts, certificates, IRAs, checking accounts, and related services.
- Proficient PC and office software experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org