Customer Service Representative
- Hagerstown, MD
- Monday - Friday 8am-5pm.
- Casual environment/jeans acceptable
- Background check required
- Accurately enters data into system.
- Communicates with internal staff, brokers, customers, etc. regarding anything related to their account or shipments, including managing customer complaints.
- Prepares invoices and includes supporting documentation as needed.
- Follows up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates.
* Strong typing skills-40wpm plus
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to handle stressful work environment
* Comfortability navigating web sites
* Working knowledge of Microsoft (Excel, Outlook)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org