Customer Relations Representative -Data Entry Specialist
Monday -Friday 8am-5pm
Assist with order and quote processing, maintenance of customer information in the Company's ERP system and providing overall support to the sales team.
- Entry of new customers and customer orders and sales quotes as requested by the sales team.
- Supporting Outside Sales Team by entering call reports and updating other customer information in the system.
- Processing large quotes in order entry.
- Supporting sales team with marketing and customer communication tasks in the CRM application and other tasks (assembly of brochures and other materials).
- Managing the Company's Amazon account to including update of pricing,
- Tracking of customer orders
Education and qualifications
- Possess the ability to handle large volume of transactions.
- Possess the ability to prioritize competing tasks.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Possess effective problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Minimum of 2+ years of sales support and data entry experience.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience working with Epicor Prophet 21 or similar distribution ERP preferred
- Pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com