Electro-Mechanical assembler $16.00- $18.00 an hour 1st shift Whitinsville, MA
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM (potential overtime)
- Assembly of wire harnesses and cable assemblies.
- Mechanical assembly of subassemblies using hand and/or power tools.
- Final Assembly of control panels and equipment including point-to-point wiring from Wire Run lists and electrical schematics.
- Testing and troubleshooting of subassemblies and final assemblies.
- CNC experience a plus
If you are interested in this role, please contact me directly at email@example.com
- This position requires a minimum of 2-4 years of experience in a manufacturing environment in electro-mechanical assembly.
- Read schematics.
- Build panels.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org