Date Posted: 5/3/2021Apply Now
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team!
· Attention to Detail
· Strong Communication Skills
· Good Negotiating Skills
· Personable and Upbeat
· Oversee the physical use of space including but not limited to: workstation layout, employee storage, company storage, conference facilities and bookings thereof; maintain a professional/clean office environment
· Coordinate flight and hotel arrangements for international employees and executives traveling overseas
· Assist with team building exercises and event coordination
· Source, coordinate, supervise and evaluate facilities vendors including but not limited to: phone, internet, security, landscaping, office supplies/food, and facilities maintenance
· Receive and properly route all incoming calls
· Receive and properly route all incoming mail, UPS, FedEx deliveries
· Assist with various ad hoc projects for HR, finance, and marketing teams
· Procure supplies and snacks for the corporate office and the warehouse
· Provide support to the executive team as needed
· 1-2 years experience in an office environment
· Demonstrated history of coordinating with external vendors (office administration, event coordination, etc.)
· Strong internet-based research skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Gmail, and Google Docs
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Administrative Assistant (SM) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.