Come join an exciting Global wide company specialized in the Gem industry! Located on a 17-acre ocean view campus in the city of Carlsbad, CA - you won't want to miss out on this incredible opportunity! This renown company is seeking to fill the position of Lab Assistants. ($18/hr)
- On-site café and Starbuck
- Great benefits
- Professional and educational growth opportunities
Job Summary: Perform assigned pre/post grading production processes of Gem Weights & Measures, Inscription(Unique ID), Inventory Control, Lab Report Services and Lab Transport required to complete the production workflow.
Schedule: 2:45 PM - 11:15 PM, Monday - FridayKnowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to learn and follow specific instruction when learning new tasks
- Sound communication skills in reading, writing and speaking clearly and ability to read and comprehend English (Spectrum, training in English)
- Ability to communicate professionally (communicate respectfully, listen, articulate/explain issues, use professional tone, know when to email vs call, etc.)
- Detail oriented / Ability to focus and complete tasks assigned in a timely manner
- Ability to learn and use production equipment to perform the job assigned (tweezers, scales, stone-holder, microscope, etc.) and basic office equipment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com