Date Posted: 5/3/2021Apply Now
Daily responsibilities and activities include but are not limited to account management, business development, order and inventory management, customer service, data entry, report generation and analysis, auditing, quality and control, internal and external communications, transportation coordination, and misc. administrative duties.
Tasks & Accountabilities:
* Provides customer service, sales and operational support
* Maintains an open-line of communications with customers and is continually engaged with their business
* Customer interaction encompasses in-person, phone and e-mail correspondence, and would include the resolution of order or billing problems in relation to the Warehouse Center
* Researches shipment tracking requests and provides feedback, including resolution of misplaced orders and/or shipments
* Internal communications with Business Development/Sales, Integrations and Information Technology to resolve customer problems
* Assists with operational procedures including sorting, loading/unloading activities, shipment processing and documentation, manifesting, packaging, and sending shipment status information
Required Skills & Qualifications:
* Intermediate service, production, or support role having greater responsibility to perform all (or most) of the standard work within the function
* Associate degree; college degree preferred
* 1-3 years of Account Management/Business Development experience in the manufacturing industry.
* Prior knowledge of Domestic - and preferably Int'l - services within the logistics industry
* Experience leveraging technology to perform daily tasks, including strong familiarity with MS Office applications (in particular Exchange, Word & Excel), web navigation & basic hardware functions
* A creative and innovative thinker to bring successful resolution to customer issues
* Strong oral and written communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills; ability to quickly build rapport with both customer and business units proven track record of taking initiative to accomplish tasks in creative ways with a sense of urgency and assertiveness
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Inside Sales/Business Development Rep position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.