Our client in the insurance industry is currently seeking a Sr. IT Project Manager. The ideal candidate will own, plan, and manage the delivery of multiple, high-value, high-complexity software and application projects from concept and strategy through execution and launch.
Location: Remote (PST or CST)
Duration: 1-year contract with potential to hire
Rate: $70/hr. W2 (Not open to C2C)
- Build and develop strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Manage & communicate project resource needs, risks, issues, and upstream/downstream dependencies to ensure value-based delivery & results.
- Apply best-fit methodology for project execution (i.e., scrum).
- Support and apply the discipline of Project and Portfolio Management and related best practices throughout the projects and programs' lives.
- Assist in Cost-Benefit Analysis preparation, resource planning, sequencing, initiative planning, and delivery.
- Extensive experience in technology project management utilizing traditional and hybrid delivery approaches, tools, phases, and cycles.
- 6+ years of technology project leadership experience focusing on cross-department process improvements and related tools implementation.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Proven experience in managing a wide variety of technology projects utilizing both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- 6 + years of Agile expertise
- Scrum Certification preferred but not required.
- Display an expert understanding of the technology development and delivery processes.
- Experienced in developing CBAs and managing large end-to-end project financials.
- Experienced in defining and supporting change management efforts.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org