Customer Service Coordinator (Business-to-business)
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY! Our client located in the heart of Columbia, MD is looking to add to their top tier customer service team! This is a direct hire opportunity with excellent benefits and compensation structure (salary with bonus potential based on company performance). Stable organization with growth opportunities and ability to cross-train.
- Coordinating customer orders from purchase order receipt to delivery by developing relationships with customer, logistics teams, carriers and vendors
- Interacting with customers via phone and email, providing top level service in a business-to-business (B2B) sales support environment
- Works closely with Account Managers to manage orders, shipments and inventory
- Accurately entering order information in the CRM, documenting all customer interactions in CRM as well.
- Managing Excel spreadsheets
- Bachelor's Degree
- min 3-5 years of B2B customer service/sales experience preferred
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- High degree of initiative
- Accurate data entry skills
- Detail oriented and the ability to multitask.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org