Date Posted: 4/7/2021Apply Now
1. Covers the receptionist daily for lunch.
2. Check and update the member and office CDB Query in Rapattoni.
3. Update NRDS daily.
4. Process Institute Affiliate Dues and update accounts when needed.
5. Print New Rosters put on website and copy as needed for the reception desk
6. Process requests for Membership and Office Disk Run.
7. Staff liaison to the Trends Committee. Attend Trends Committee meetings and any meetings of its sub committees and take and transcribe minutes. Also, prepare meeting notices, agendas and other materials as required for meetings.
8. Assist and support with any Trends Committee events.
9. Input all the member benefit partners in the computer and online.
10. Assist in communications about Member Benefit Partners
11. Creates monthly membership reports when Director is out of the office.
12. Create the new inductees list and send it to the Communications Director.
13. Respond to inquiries about paper work and fees required to join the association.
14. Look up secondary information on National Association's database.
15. Send out secondary verification letters to members.
16. Updates license expiration for members and sends out letters to Brokers
17. Assists Membership Director with Annual Audit
18. Assists Membership Director with Annual Events such as Property Management Symposium, Alumni Luncheon, and Affiliate Appreciation Luncheon.
19. Creates bar codes and scans all documentation for work performed.
20. Assists Membership Director with the Scholarship program.
21. Serve as back-up to the Receptionist, REAL Store Manager, and Member Engagement Specialists. Covers for lunch, breaks and Staff relief.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Membership Administrator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.