Date Posted: 4/7/2021Apply Now
The MLS/CALV Coordinator is responsible for handling operational issues and providing support for the MLS system while ensuring accuracy and usefulness for members.
* Provides keen oversight of the MLS needs of the association.
* Possesses full knowledge of the MLS Rules and Regulations.
* Maintains partnership with MLS vendor support system.
* Assists with training to MLS users.
* Troubleshoots MLS problems and communicates with MLS VP to ensure members' needs are met.
* Audits MLS data against MLS Rules and Regulations.
* Provides MLS technical and phone support for all MLS products.
* Identifies and successfully resolves MLS listing problems.
* Handles fines and ensures the collection of fines in accordance with policy.
* Ensures membership is informed with any changes to the MLS.
* Implements data integrity policies.
* Ensures MLS VP is informed of any problem with the system or membership.
* All other duties as assigned by the MLS VP.
· Work with Committees and/or Board as a staff liaison, includes preparing agendas and minutes as needed.
· Proficient in technology, computer programs and maintenance of website
* Experience in the real estate business a plus
* Highly effective at "multi-tasking'
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Attention to detail and extremely organized
* Exceptional customer service and support skills
* A good team player
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
· Ability to walk, stand, and sit for long periods of time
· Must be able to lift and carry supplies weighing up to 20 pounds
· Ability to stand or sit while maintaining alertness for several hours at a time
· Position may require bending, leaning, kneeling, and walking
· Ability to speak concisely and effectively communicate
· Visual and auditory ability to respond to critical situations and physical ability to act swiftly in an emergencyAbility to view/enter data for long periods of time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the MLS Coordinator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.