Date Posted: 4/7/2021Apply Now
Oversees the design, space management, construction, repair and furnishment of Real Estate Property including: 1. Buildings 2. Parking Lots 3. Gardens 4. HVAC 5. Security 6. Utilities
* Develops and plans facility budgets for all clinics (new and existing) including equipment and construction for all proposed services provided at each facility.
* Develops and implements procedures and processes for Construction, Repairs, and Maintenance of each site
* Maintains organized and detailed records of equipment, medical records and other confidential files and or equipment, which include date(s) of storage, archive and destruction.
* Procures of Goods and Services in Accordance to procurement policies and procedures
* Coordinates services with all relevant parties including Departmental Staff, Contractors, Vendors, and Consultants. * Oversees the cleaning and maintenance of each site
* Ensures sites meet all relevant Federal, State, and Local Government Codes
* Maintains all facilities at constant audit readiness for internal and external audits.
* Provides weekly and monthly reports to Executive Director * Other duties as assigned by supervisor Minimum
* Microsoft Office/Word/Excel/Outlook * Excellent Communication Skills * Excellent Customer Service Skills * Bi-lingual Spanish/English (preferred) * Ability to work as a team player and work independently * Reliable transportation * Must be able to travel from facility to facility
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Facilities Coordinator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.