We are a locally owned metals company and are searching for an Inside Sales Representative to join our team!
Inside Sales Representative
- Providing timely and thorough quotes, and entering quotes/converting orders in our software system.
- Managing our customers' experience - orders are taken over the phone, via e-mail, etc.
- Out-going calls to new and existing customers. - you will be provide a book of business!
- Enter and Communicate internally order changes, order issues, material defects, etc.
- Work with General/Sales Manager to create growth objectives for strategic accounts
- Participate in regular strategic planning meetings
- Designated administrative responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 year in an Inside Sales role
- 1+ year of experience in similar industry is a HUGE plus
Pay: $50,000-$55,000Schedule: Monday-Friday Direct Hire
- Highly Effective Communication - both verbal and written
- Ability to think outside the box, challenge old ideas, encourage new ideas
- Be a change advocate and effectively follow through with implementation
- Technical abilities to independently extract information from Metalware and
- Leverage Microsoft Office tools for analysis, communication and presentations
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org