Receptionist - Temporary - 8:30 AM-5:30 PM - $19.00-$22.00 an hour Boston, MA
Hours: Monday- Friday (8:30 AM-5:30 PM)
Pay Rate: $19.00-$22.00 an hour
Location: On-site (Boston,MA)
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and shipments; coordinate all outgoing mail and carrier shipments.
- Receive and direct incoming calls to appropriate personnel.
- Responsible for ensuring that the reception area, conference rooms, and common areas are clean, neat, stocked and organized.
- Greet guests and register visitors.
- Re-stock office and kitchen supplies as needed.
- Flexible to support the business needs.
If you're interested, I'd love to hear from you directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 to 4 years' experience as a Receptionist.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com