We are a growing technology company based in Austin, Texas. Our expansion allows us to offer internships, part-time and full-time positions. We seek candidates who want to be part of a team that interacts with clients, prospects, vendors, and managers.
In this role, the Sales Assistants will support the Territory Account Manager in helping to set or confirm qualified appointments for demos, sending supporting marketing materials, helping with scheduled closings as well as participating in campaign planning.
This position can lead into a permanent position. This is an entry level position that can lead to a Client Manager, Territory Account Manager or Supervisor role within the organization or partner companies
Basic Job Duties Include:
To be considered, a phone and a face-to-face interview is required along with demonstrating:
- Assist a Territory Account Manager in their day to day operations, planning and scheduling.
- Participate in plans to target and perform campaigns (setting 12-15 appointments each week)
- Set, confirm or follow up appointments with the Territory Account Manager.
- Coordinate follow up activities including help with Trade Show preparation and Mail outs.
- Being a team player and learning to collaborate with other departments, partners, vendors and clients.
- Attending Training, Development Sessions, and Team Meetings.
- Being upbeat, willing to learn, energetic, have great work ethic, enjoys working with a partner and team.
- Likes to help others.
- Exhibit good listening skills.
- Inquisitive and desire to learn
- Demonstrates good communication skills and is articulate.
- Conducts self in a fun but professional manner.
: Full-time (8:30-4pm)Temp to HireSalary
: $17.00 per hour (eligible for bonus after training, raises and voluntary overtime)Experience
: Retail, Customer Service, or Hospitality: minimum 1-2 years (Preferred)Location
: Austin, TX (Great Hills near 360/Arboretum)Work Authorization
: United States
- Not a Call Center or auto-dialer type environment
- Not a volume game. We are a Target Marketer to Users of Our Solutions.
- Path to permanent, and Account Manager, Service Manager and Supervisor.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com