Ultimate Staffing is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately-held staffing companies in the country. We have earned the industry's top awards for our commitment to creating remarkable experiences for our clients and our candidates.
Our client, a worldwide known professional audiovisual manufacture, is seeking a Warehouse Clerk in Tigard! The person in this role would be responsible for packaging and preparing outgoing shipments, through coordination with internal teams, to ensure that demand is fulfilled accurately and in a timely manner.
Title: Warehouse Clerk
Shift: 1:15 PM - 9:45 PM | Monday - Friday
Start Date: ASAP
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Package product for shipping; ensuring all required items are in the carton, every time
- Affix packaging labels to cartons
- Take an accurate inventory count of finished goods and materials
- 0 - 1 year of related experience
- Ability to adjust work pace in response to daily needs
- Maintain good communication and rapport with co-workers
- Attendance is a critical function of this position
- Warehouse and Manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift 15 lbs. frequently and up to 100 lbs. periodically with assistance
- Stand or sit for long periods
- Perform tasks (that may be repetitive) that require reaching, pushing, pulling, kneeling, walking, stooping and/or bending
Ultimate Staffing Services offers competitive pay, ACA-compliant medical benefits, holiday pay, annual bonus, 401K, direct-deposit, and complimentary online tutorials.Apply today! You can also email us with your resume at email@example.com.
If you are currently a candidate of Ultimate Staffing Services, please contact your recruiter for further details.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org