Our client is seeking an experienced Accounting Analyst. This position will be work from home and will operate for 6+ months.
- Work with staff to prepare/compile reports for procurement team.
- Run and investigate reports to reconcile data and current accounts.
- Update new findings into business system Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- B.A. or B.S. in Accounting
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent technology skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Pivot table and V-lookups
For more information, please email Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com