A growing food manufacturer is currently looking for machine operators to assist in their production line. The right individual would have previous warehouse, production, or manufacturing experience-food background is a plus! Join a stable company with growth and an opportunity to join a Union.
Pay Rate: $14/hour with Overtime
Shift: 7:00am-3:00pm or 11:00pm-7:00am, Monday to Saturday (Saturdays are Mandatory)
- Monitor food cooking machines and make adjustments to the controls for devices
- React to any type of alarms or malfunctions of the equipment and operate the shut-off switch when necessary
- Load raw ingredients into the cooking machine and measure the amount needed by following company recipes and industry standards
- Comprehend written instructions and recipes from the company when putting together ingredients and starting a new batch of products
- Remove the finished product from the production line and push batches to the next step of the process for packaging
- Verify that each finished item meets the quality standards of the company by observing the size, shape and luster of each snack item
- Sanitize all materials and machinery parts at the end of each shift and clean the workspace at the worker station by following company cleanliness standards
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org