Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
To be considered for this role:
- Provide office support to Sales Executive who manages a group of distributor/retail accounts.
- Communicate assortment information to accounts and coordinate receipt of order placements.
- Work via e-mail with overseas support analysts to secure factory space for customer orders.
- Compile order information from customers and process orders for placement with the factory.
- Monitor and resolve any issues related to the execution of the sales order. "Issue resolution'.
- Second point of contact for the customer after the salesperson who manages the account.
- Provide any and all support as needed and requested by the Sales Executive to help maximize sales and execution.
- Managing Customer Spreadsheet (reviewing styles, colors, and stock numbers).
- Enters Independent orders as needed.
- Maintains customer orders regarding dropped styles, delivery extension and style cancellations.
- Communicates to customer's details of dropped styles, delivery extension and style cancellations.
- Processing EDI orders.
- Tracking of order via UPS or Preferred Carrier.
- Managing RTV for customers.
- Reviews and provides credit limit reports to accounting for release of orders on a monthly basis.
- Working with Management on New Customer Setups.
- Responsible for providing China packaging guides for customers.
- Managing of spreadsheet for all delayed shipments.
- Covering of desks for other Coordinators as needed.
- Managing bulk orders to insure proper depletion process.
- Any other business as required.
- Able to work with others to gather information from different sources to prepare each order detail
- Intermediate to advanced level user on Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Detailed oriented and accurate
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org