The Recruiter is responsible for utilizing creative sourcing and methods to identify candidates for open positions within the company. This position establishes and maintains strong partnerships with hiring managers to develop effective recruiting strategies that tie into business objectives. This position manages full-cycle recruiting and the selection process for business-critical positions. Keeping DEI at the forefront of everything you do, and all while practicing extraordinary kindness.
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process. This will include facilitating job intake meetings with hiring managers, sourcing diverse candidate pipelines, screening and interviewing candidates, advising hiring managers during the recruiting process, and negotiating job offers to close identified candidates.
- Their focus will be on sourcing passive candidates through our internal database, networking, cold calling, and complex internet searches and research.
- Develop and execute a sourcing strategy that best fits each open position.
- Update candidate records and job postings in the applicant tracking system.
- Provide follow-up correspondence with a sense of urgency to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Be an advocate for the candidate and deliver a world-class recruiting experience.
- Use recruiting data and analytics from the applicant tracking system to provide status reports and updates to hiring managers.
- Coordinate post-interview feedback meetings and materials to aid in candidate selection.
- Build strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Consult with hiring managers and teams for candidate tracking updates, recruiting techniques, and market trends affecting candidate pool sourcing.
- BS/BA or equivalent experience required
- 6 years of prior recruiting experience
- 3 years' experience recruiting technical positions
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Exposure to BambooHR
- Strong Microsoft tools
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Excel at building quick credibility and ongoing trust with our leaders and employees
- Passion for innovative recruiting solutions and continually seeks areas for process improvement
- DEI recruiting
- Exceptional sourcing talents in multiple mediums with a creative drive to find top talent
- Experience sourcing and closing roles such as Dev Ops, Cloud Ops, Software Engineer, G&A functions (HR, MKT, Finance, and IT) and executive roles, Director, and above.
- Experience sourcing and closing candidates in Germany is a strong plus
- Curious and always seeking opportunities to learn and grow in your role
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org