Date Posted: 2/22/2021Apply Now
Construction company located in the Tustin area is seeking a qualified Receptionist/Admin Assistant.
Duties include but not limited to:
1. Answer phone calls and distribute incoming faxes/send out faxes
2. Open and distribute mail
3. Send out mail, Fed-Ex, UPS and GLS shipments
4. Order mailing and shipping supplies
5. Order office and kitchen supplies
6. Manage Sparkletts deliveries
7. Ricoh service calls
8. Postage machine online service requests
9. File and clean out files to archive when needed
10. Start new file folders, update filing spreadsheet
11. Request Vendor's Certificate of Insurance and update spreadsheet
12. Request W9 from vendors as required when setting up a new vendor
13. Enter approved bills into QuickBooks
14. Scan and mail weekly checks
15. Invoicing, Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable
16. Administrative Assistant for the Owner/Manager
17. Check and clean up/organize Owner/Manager's email
18. Assist office staff when needed
19. Get plans printed
20. Open building doors when needed
21. Assist with building onsite services when needed
22. Update Broker Listing Agreement Schedule
23. Implement a new filing program for paper and electronic files
TEMP TO HIRE for the right candidate. Pay is $18-20hr. APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Front Desk Admin Assistant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.