Ultimate Staffing is looking for professionally minded individuals to join our client's team in Dundalk, MD! Employees will be trained to navigate assembly instructions, learn proper equipment usage and safety protocols, document actions, and more!
- Able to clear a drug test
- Able to clear a background check
- Reliable transportation!
- Steel toe boots or shoes
- An up-to-date resume (contact me if you require assistance)
- Prior experience with (or comfort with learning) power tool operation
- Able to lift 30lbs
- Able to stand for 8+ hours
- 90-day probationary period
- 6AM - 2:30PM; Monday - Friday (Ocassional Saturday)
- $14.5/hour (Employees will be given a raise after completing the 90-day probation period)
- Union membership, annual allowance for work equipment, and more (after probation period)
Respond to this ad with your updated resume attached, including your current phone number, email address included, and availability to discuss the role. You may also email your resume directly to email@example.com.
I cannot move forward with you if I cannot reliably contact you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org