Position: Receiving Inspector
Location: San Jose, CA
Our Customer Infineon Technologies, is experiencing strong growth and we are hiring for them! As one of the nation's largest manufacturers of high-tech microchip processing and semiconductors, we are expanding our QA team. The right person will be comfortable working in a lab environment and wearing lab gear. We are excited for you to join our team and being part of this growing industry. Apply today to learn more!
The Receiving Inspector is a key member of the hi-tech manufacturing team with a focus on performing the QA inspection of incoming raw materials and sub-components used in the manufacturing process. Specific responsibilities include:
- Log receipt of purchased parts, (materials and components) as they are received from vendors or subcontractors
- Determine or assist in determining sequences for inspection using available tools such as Receiving Log and Planning hot list
- Inspect product though Microscopes while you work from processes, procedures and specifications to initiate element evaluations with correct documentation
- Develop an understanding of the inspection and evaluation requirements for different materials including incoming inspection, use of proper forms and travelers
- Work to resolve aging incoming inspection items with Supervisor
- Ability to start on a contract or temporary is required
- Prior experience in a hi-tech manufacturing environment is required
- Prior experience with microscopes and other lab equipment is highly preferred
- Familiarity with MIL-STD 750 and MIL-STD-883 is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com