Date Posted: 5/3/2021Apply Now
We're recruiting for the position of Senior Application Manager for one of the largest Mortgage companies. This is 1 yaer contract-to-hire and This is remote because of COVID restriction, eventually its going to be hybrid (onsite + remote) at any of client's location; Moorpark-CA, Agoura Hills-CA, Phoenix-AZ, Plano-TX, Raleigh-NC, Tampa-Florida. If you're interested in learning more about this position, please review the JD below and send me your resume. If you're not looking for a position right now, feel free to connect with me regardless for future opportunities.
The client is seeking a highly skilled and knowledgeable Application Architect to join a growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience designing and delivering performant cloud-based applications, supporting and leading engineering teams, and helping to develop and implement detailed coding standards (and documentation to match). This person will live and breathe Agile (and know why) and be comfortable with and capable of encouraging others to do the same.
* Take a lead role in the design, implementation, deployment and documentation of projects that interact with a variety of internal and external systems
* Work with internal and external engineers of all levels to build enterprise level applications
* Help to define, document, and manage development processes and standards
* Serve as the subject matter expert for application architecture that will include configuration, development, integration and customization of complex environments
* Design and architect application from high-level user stories and implement a solution to completion
* Ability to present to present ideas succinctly to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
* Believe in and evangelize coding standards, design patterns and the importance of testing
* Demonstrates calm under pressure, is a proactive contributor with an eagerness to learn and share
* Ad hoc analysis and conduct research projects as needed
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering disciplines, preferred but not required
* Advanced knowledge of at least one other language (multiple preferred)
* Strong NoSQL experience, particularly DynamoDB
* Experience with relational database
* Experience working with cross-functional teams including communicating with other technical teams, product management, and senior management
* Experience in a microservice oriented environment
* Experience working in a serverless environment
* Deep knowledge of cloud provider services (AWS highly preferred)
* Strong knowledge of common design patterns and principles
* Strong knowledge of GIt and common Git workflows (such as GitFlow)
* Strong knowledge of TDD and BDD
Other Skills Needed:
* Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
* Excellent, highly professional written and oral communication skills required
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Senior Application Manager position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.