Date Posted: 1/13/2021Apply Now
Position: Customer Service Representative opening in The Greater Boston Area!!
Contract terms: Long term contract, will extend indefinitely for the right candidate
Location:(On site 2X per week Mon/Tuesday) in Dorchester, MA (3 days remote)
Hours: Mon-Friday 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Pay: $16-$18.00 HR.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
MINIMUM JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Set up new customer accounts, process applications and application requests.
· Deal directly with customers, either by telephone or electronically.
· Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
· Use pre-set reports to keep records of customer interactions and resolutions.
· Answer incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and general client concerns. Ability to use appropriate scripts when necessary.
· Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle customer service inquires.
· Maintain a high level of professionalism with clients and work to establish a positive rapport with every caller.
· Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call.
· Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
· Impact the company's bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
· Demonstrate respect and regard for all clients, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous working environment.
· Promote effective working relationships and work effectively both as part of the department team and cross functionally with other departments to help achieve department/company goals and objectives.
· Maintain work areas and equipment in conditions as required by department standards; operate assigned equipment and perform all activities in a safe manner.
· Perform other tasks as may be assigned by manager/supervisor and as time allows.
· Previous telephone customer service experience is required
· Knowledge of social media platforms
· Knowledge of administrative procedures
· Time management and multi-tasking ability is essential
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
· Coachable: receptive to feedback, willing to learn, responsive to change, and embraces continuous improvement.
· Moderate typing skills required (35 wpm)
· Basic math, writing and communication skills
· Associates degree preferred, or commensurate experience
· Spanish speaking is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Customer Service Representative position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.