- Assists in ordering and securing product for the division to maximize sales through product availability.
- Coordinates with suppliers and Corporate Purchasing to assure timely and cost-effective delivery of product.
- Works to resolve product related customer concerns.
- Verifies the accuracy of scanner retails, price signs, and print advertising.
- Assists with produce buying through negotiation, quality control, and regular communication with suppliers.
- Aids in the selection of external freight haulers.
- Maintains expertise in computer programs, software, and hardware within area of responsibility.
- Works proactively to identify, investigate, and report irregularities within designated area of responsibility.
* Excellent with Microsoft Office Suit, particularly Excel
* Tech Savvy
* Detail Oriented
* Problem Solver
* Takes Initiative
* Great Communication
* Ownership Mentality of Tasks
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com