We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant with Excel experience for a full time opportunity in Long Beach! We are offering a standard work schedule [Monday-Friday 8am-5pm], great benefits and room to grow! You will be joining a team that is purposeful and an organization that promotes growth from within the company.
Duties for Administrative Assistant:
Requirements for Administrative Assistant:
- Create reports in Excel for management team
- Support Supervisor and Director with clerical duties
- Interact with customers for billing and financial information
- Update company records in database and excel
- Maintain accurate information for company record keeping
- Prepare memos, spreadsheets and databases utilizing Excel
- Provide professional communication with internal and external teams
- 1+ years' experience in Clerical or Administrative role
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in Excel- heavy usage
- MUST BE BILINGUAL SPANISH!
- Degree is a plus but not required
If you are interested in the Administrative Assistant position, please send your resume to Lyza Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com