Ultimate Staffing is seeking a R&D Sample Coordinator for a growth oriented company in El Cajon.
As an R&D sample coordinator will manage the process of flavor sampling which includes inventory and organization of flavor samples, prepping samples for shipment , shipment and open communication with customers. Additional duties include stocking and organizing material, open communication with R&D department and assistance to the department as needed. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, able to work independently, have strong attention to detail, and enjoy working in an upbeat, fast-paced environment.
Skills & Attributes:
- Coordinate samples using Maximizer, a CRM software.
- Maintain flavor inventory; prepare flavor samples; print sample labels; package samples appropriately; ship samples to customer
- Keep lab consumables fully stocked, organized and keep track of inventory
- Participate in the brainstorming of internal department efficiency projects.
- Use SharePoint, Teams, Excel, etc. for organizing and tracking important documentation.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and a "go-getter"
- Must be able to manage time well, work independently and delegate tasks, This is a fast-paced team environment where good communication and attention to detail is critical to business success.
· Associates degree in Science preferred but not necessary
· General interest and excitement towards food science
Excellent computer skills including CRM experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org