Date Posted: 6/10/2021Apply Now
A growing consumer electronics company in Irvine is looking to hire a Customer Service Representative. The ideal candidate will deliver excellent customer service by processing orders, communicating, and coordinating with other departments. Act as first point of customer contact for general inquiries like product availability, products, scheduling, etc. while building and maintaining strong business relationships with clients.
Essential Job Functions
* Process customer orders
* Issue Credit Memos and RMAs, provide proof of deliveries
* Open Order Reports
*Sales and Inventory Data Entry
* Contact internal sales reps regarding account standing and assist wherever possible
* Analyze production scheduling, inventory, and forecasting to anticipate unit needs
* Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 1-2 years of customer service/call center experience
* Highly proficient with Microsoft Office
* Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
* Ability to thrive in multi-tasking environment
* Detail-oriented and organized
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Customer Service Representative- AO position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.