Date Posted: 11/20/2020Apply Now
*SHORT TERM CONTRACT POSITION*
This position is to perform final quality inspection on repaired audios/navigation to ensure proper operation.
* Perform quality inspection (80%)
* Accurately enter data on inspection result (15%)
* Report unique issues to supervisor (5%)
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
* Perform daily quality inspection for repaired audios/navigation units prior to shipping to field.
* Ensure units are performing to MRC inspection guidelines.
* Report any issues to supervisor that are unique.
Work schedule/hours Travel
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Degree/Diploma Obtained Program of Study Required/Preferred
High School Diploma Required
0-2 years Electronics Preferred
Prior experience in electronics field is a plus.
SKILLS -ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Basic computer knowledge (usage of Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
* Be able to meticulously inspect electronics products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Quality Inspector position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.