Date Posted: 11/20/2020Apply Now
Overview: This position is responsible for implementation, configuration, and validation of routine pricing and product maintenance and enhancements, as well as support of project-level efforts for automation/re-engineering of the Mortgage Lending Systems and business related processes, including but not limited to Ellie Mae Encompass® 360 Banker Edition, Optimal Blue, and other integrated applications.
The position serves as the primary point of contact for analyzing pricing-related system problems; determining effective functional solutions and issue resolution.
* Act as subject-matter-expert on Mortgage pricing primarily and Loan Origination System (LOS) workflow / customization capabilities / limitations.
* Work collaboratively with Margin Management Team, Secondary/Lock Desk Team, QA/UAT Engineers, Business Analysis Team, other PennyMac teams, and Third Party Vendors to gather, analyze, and validate business requirements.
* Exhibit excellent customer relationship/communication skills. This individual must be able to communicate with all levels of staff within the designated business areas.
* Create functional specifications to implement new and enhanced features for Mortgage Lending software applications (i.e Encompass, Optimal Blue, etc.)
* Provide Dev/QA/UAT support during and post implementation of customizations/enhancements to Mortgage Lending software applications (i.e Encompass, Optimal Blue, etc.) for various lines-of-business
* Manage User Access within the Pricing system (i.e. Optimal Blue)
* Maintain systems documentation of pricing system customizations/enhancements. Assist in development of training materials for implemented customization/enhancements.
* Maintain strict adherence and compliance to all company policies, procedures, business ethics codes, laws, regulations and internal controls specific to the role.
* Handle multiple tasks simultaneously, switch between tasks quickly and prioritize project activities.
* Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
* Basic knowledge of Retail/Broker loan origination process, documentation, requirements and terminology.
* Minimum of seven (7) years' of experience with requirements elicitation techniques and business systems analysis practices.
* Minimum of seven (7) years' of experience with multiple aspects of a Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and different development methodologies/frameworks. Experience with UML and Agile methodologies is a plus.
* Strong computer skills, overall technical aptitude and ability to quickly gain proficiency in new applications.
* Strong understanding about customer requirements and project objectives. Strong negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to create business process flows, use-case documents, mock up screens, and user stories to drive clarity of business needs.
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to facilitate discussion, drive consensus, and build partnership. Ability to produce high quality products under pressure and within deadlines.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously.
* Preferably minimum of three (3) years' mortgage lending experience.
* Preferably minimum of one (1) year experience with Encompass and Optimal Blue
* Bachelor degree in Computer science / Engineering is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal h
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Sr. Mortgage Pricing Analyst position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.