Ultimate Staffing is seeking a TEMPORARY HR GENERALIST with a sharp personality that are Motivated and Dynamic, who are #readytowork in Broward County. The right candidates must have experience as an HR Generalist to cover up to 12 weeks. This will be a full-time assignment and duties that will be involved as listed below if you are interested in applying, please follow the directions on this page, or for more information, please contact Demetrius Cruz firstname.lastname@example.org/954.489.7474.
- Review and approve invoices for HR vendors and send to Accounts Payable for payment.
- Providing Accounting with documentation for audits.
- Reporting such as maintaining the paid time off report and including the vacation accrual, payroll cash requirements and payroll journal totals (reports from payroll for AP) and CES reporting, to name a few.
- Benefits administration/contact for brokers. (Aflac, Ameriflex, Cigna, Guardian, Kaiser, Mass Mutual)
- Process bi-weekly payroll for both the CA and FL locations.
- Bonuses, child support, garnishment, time off requests, updates, etc.
- Assist CA location with temporary attendance log, status reporting, and auditing timecards with invoices from temp agencies.
- Customer Experience Holiday Season Temp Assignment runs through end of January - will be liaison between Jackie and agencies.
- Facilities/Office Management: ordering office supplies and submitting maintenance requests to property mgmt. through their portal.
- IT and Phone - support and submitting requests for EEs.
- Possibly working with recruiting agencies and recruiting websites.
- (THIS IS A MUST TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION) Knowledge of CA and FL laws and regulations, i.e. meal waivers, leave of absences (CFRA updates eff. 01/01/2021), overtime, minimum wage increases, etc.
- Benefits administration.
- Paychex PayFlex experience highly preferred.
- IconTime TotalPass P600 timeclock experience preferred.
- MS Dynamics 365 experience a plus.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com