Position: Remote - HR Coordinator
Location: Scripps Ranch
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am -5pm
We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced HR Coordinator/Administrator to join a national organization. As the HR Coordinator you will be responsible for processing employee new hire information, benefits, terminations, ensuring HR systems/records/data are accurate and provides excellent service standards. Supports ongoing activities to develop CFS/SPF culture and promotes employee engagement activities.
- Manages the new hire process including preparation of offer letters and commission schedules.
- Ensures employee data is complete in HRIS. May work with Talent Acquisition Partners to ensure completeness of candidate records
- Coordinates all new hire onboarding functions; Ensures new hire onboarding process is moving along expediently and ensures new hire paperwork is complete and accurate and processes accordingly.
- Works with hiring manager throughout onboarding phases to provide positive candidate experience.
- Updates new hire paperwork, forms, etc. and loads onto self service module as directed.
- Manages daily administration of all benefits. Includes processing HRIS self-service pending elections, ensuring all employees are enrolled with carriers and proper deductions are submitted to payroll.
- Processes employee terminations: completes all termination paperwork while ensuring it is complete and accurate.
- Associates degree (A.A)
- 2+ years related staffing and/or HR support experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency with MS Suite
- Thrives in a deadline driven work environment
- Works well independently as well as part of a team
If you are available to start your new role as soon as Monday 10/14 then please apply today for additional details and consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com