Date Posted: 1/13/2021Apply Now
Ultimate Staffing, a bushiness line of Roth Staffing Companies LP, is hiring! We are seeking a Senior Engineer for our client located in Shirley, MA. This position will require technical aptitude with an emphasis on Electro-mechanical skills, software experience for assembly and test, and troubleshooting capability. Ability to develop a deep understanding of the product system software and hardware. Proficient in Object Oriented software design principles and have had experience utilizing smart tools for system diagnosis and testing.
Schedule: 8:00am 5:00pm
Pay Range $60-$65 Per Hour
* Troubleshoot product failures by investigating log files and errors found within them.
* Collaborate with engineering team on nonconforming product and process improvements
* Utilize software scripts to troubleshoot product
* Facilitate testing (system, integration, and SW regression) to detect hardware issues, track software defects, inconsistencies, and performance issues
* Sustain existing manufacturing processes, specifically the maintenance of manufacturing work instructions, layouts, and equipment.
* Lead engineering projects and track project progress, present periodic status updates to supervisor, project teams, anticipate obstacles, and work to resolve them.
* Design, procure, and qualify (IQ/OQ/PQ) fixtures, equipment, and tools as needed to increase efficiency, safety and ensure quality products at minimal costs.
* Responsible for initiating, reviewing, documenting, and approving Engineering Change Orders (ECO's)
* Collaborate with other engineers to analyze manufacturing/assembly issues and identify, test, and implement the most effective solutions in a timely manner.
* Ensure manufacturing documentation and process validation are complete, accurate and within GMP compliance.
* Perform Failure Analyses (FAs) and improve Functionality/Performance of medical devices.
* Working with minimum supervision, conferring with superiors on unusual matters. Having some latitude for un-reviewed action or decisions.
Thank you for applying to the Senior Engineer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.