Date Posted: 10/16/2020Apply Now
***This is Long Term CONTRACT position***
Inside Customer Service/ Call Center - 80+ calls/emails a day
* Will work closely with our auto dealers, as well as other teams to ensure our dealer's desired expectations are met.
* Answer all dealer phone calls with a professional, courteous, and friendly manner
* Receive and respond to requested information on parts and order processing questions
* Coordinate special order requests
* Provide parts technical assistance i
* Assist dealership personnel with parts catalog
* Review, assist and resolve urgent back order issues by evaluating alternative options to repairing the customer's vehicle.
* Communicate with departments on parts packaging problems and damaged part shipments to dealers
High School Diploma - Required
2-4 years experience in a Call Center with Inbound calls
Additional Experience Requirements
* AS400 Experience a plus
* Parts operations or wholesale distribution experience is preferred
* Strong customer service experience needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Inside Customer Service position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.