Manufacturing company in Orange is seeking an HR Generalist for a 6 month contract (possibility of becoming a permanent position. This position would be onsite as the company is an essential workforce
- Bilingual English/ Spanish requirement able to read, write, speak
- This position was created due to Covid. The HR Generalist will contact each of the employees calling out and go through a wellness check.
- Wellness calls, advising on LOA, FLMA and options/obligations available to the employee
- Speaking to about 40-45 employees calling out sick especially (heaviest on Mondays)
- Work schedule is 4 x 10 hour days (Monday through Thursday; Fridays off)
- The ideal candidate must be patient, flexible, positive and able to speak to a variety of different types of personalities
- Experience with HR Generalist duties are required. Employee relations, benefits administration, LOA/FMLA, W/C.
- Contract is for 6 months but possibly of becoming permanent.
- Fully bilingual English/Spanish
- 2+ years' in an HR Generalist role
- Familiar with all applicable local, state and Federal employment laws
- Strong knowledge of LOAs, FMLA, Worker's Comp
- Must be flexible and adaptable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com