Date Posted: 10/17/2020Apply Now
Ultimate Staffing Services is currently hiring customer service representatives for a client in Chino.
Hours" Mon.- Fri. 8-5pm
Pay: $15.00- 17.00 hour DOE
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team!
You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
* Handle customer inquiries and complaints
* Communicate with insurance carriers, add & deletes
* Provide information about the products and services
* Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
* Document and update customer records based on interactions
* Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
* Previous experience in customer service would be helpful, but not required
* NEED to handle significant computer tasks, not programs but follow through
* Ability to build rapport with clients
* Ability to prioritize and multitask
* Positive and professional demeanor
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
*Must take Excel test and data entry ( average scores)
If you are interested in this position send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Customer Service Rep position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.