Date Posted: 10/16/2020Apply Now
We are recruiting for a stong analyst with parts inventory analysis experience.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
* Support team with reports and analysis related to inventory management on a regular basis and upon special requests
* Research and resolve any ssues related to supply department, recommend an action plan for aging claims and maintain accurate records for reporting all claims.
* Create/Run queries in based on requirements specified by management.
* Participate in the design, testing, and implementation of short and long-term system enhancements.
* Monitor KPIs and provide direction to meet objectives.
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or Business - preferred
High School Diploma/GED - required
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Three years of directly-related experience in inventory management
* Demonstrated ability to identify problems/issues, recommend appropriate solutions, and follow-up to ensure positive results is required
* APICS (American Production and Inventory Control Society) or other supply chain related certifications or affiliations a plus.
Thank you for applying to the Strategic Planning Supply Analyst position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.