Bilingual Korean HR Business Partner, Employee Relations
- Investigate employees' complaints and prepare disciplinary Action Notice ("DAN") based on the result of investigation and monitor Federal/State laws/regulations and HR operation standards.
- Partner with managers and employees to resolve employee relations issues through coaching, counseling, investigations and conflict resolution.
- Understand and a administer State/Federal laws relating to HR, Payroll and employee practice and maintain relevant HR Policies.
- Manage Company-wide ER Programs.
- Listen to concerns of employees and create, modify and/or administer ER programs.
- Maintain GHRIS (Global HR system) and prepare ad-hoc reports.
- Bilingual Korean is a huge plus!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com