Ultimate Staffing is seeking Insurance Verification Specialists, who are #readytowork in Miami, FL. The right candidates have at least one year of experience in a similar role, knowledge of ICD-10, are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, have a sharp personality, a positive attitude, and great attention to detail. If you are interested in applying, please follow the directions on this page, or for more information, please contact Matt Friedman firstname.lastname@example.org/954.489.7474.
- Maintain patient information and data
- Verify insurance eligibility by utilizing online portals or by contacting the carriers directly
- Enter patient deductibles and/or copays and into the billing system
- Enter insurance referrals as needed
- Maintains strict confidentiality & adhere to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations
- At least one year of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of ICD-10
- Strong knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Proficient in computers and relevant software applications and practice management technology
- Ability to type 45+ WPM
- Candidates may be asked to demonstrate skills VIA online assessments
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com