Date Posted: 9/16/2020Apply Now
Our client is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated individual to join their team! It is a fast-paced environment with room for growth and learning. The successful candidate will bring excellent communication skills, written and verbal, an ability to multitask and think on their feet, as well as the ability to take ownership of the role. This position is located in Sugar Land.
1-2 years of experience working in an office setting is required.
SUMMARY: The Customer Service representative is responsible for all areas relating to customer service and support. This position will be responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly customer service and support activities. This position must meet tight deadlines and a multitude of customer service activities and is responsible to keep each customer satisfied.
General CS Functions
? Communicate with customers various customer support related matters -part/po statuses, due dates, reports, expedites, change or rush orders, special instructions, follow-ups etc.
? Enter Sales Orders and provide order acknowledgements
? Co-ordinate Shipping activities with the shipping department to ensure timely shipments and any special customer related instructions.
? General Office duties, filing
? Phones - greet and divert incoming phone calls
Management of Inventory stock levels through Reports and analysis
* Keep information in ERP system current, and up-to-date to be able to generate open sales order reports, shipping reports, forecast reports etc.
* Evaluate customer forecasts/demands and purchase orders and run internal reports.
* Analyze status of each part number by evaluating various standard and custom reports to ensure that Amran has sufficient stock levels to meet customer demands on time. Update inventory levels, Min-Max, sales forecast in the system as per customer requirements and changes.
* Co-ordinate various part and PO related activities through materials/purchase department. Manage expedites and rush requests through purchasing and/or production departments.
* Keep customer informed. Reply to their requests immediately. (Most important)
* Customer specific requirement - i.e. online log-ins, passwords, submission, order acknowledgement, post dates, status update etc.
* Co-ordinate customer requests, production rush order, shipping and other special request activities through purchasing and production to ensure prompt and efficient customer replies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the CSR/Data Entry position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.