Date Posted: 9/15/2020Apply Now
Initiates daily contact with key customers/accounts and document key talking points in Syteline and/or Quote Log (if applicable)
* Responsible for activation of Website Accounts within 1 Business Day
* Responsible for administration Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) Policy
* Meets individual goals to ensure the department sales quotas are being hit
* Maintains accurate records in Syteline and Instant Quote
* Answers and handles telephone calls/emails in a professional and timely manner (within 1 Business Day); takes accurate messages with a high degree of professionalism and courtesy; arranges conference calls.
* Exercises considerable judgement and discretion in handling sales related inquiries.
* Assist customers in selecting appropriate products based on the customers' needs, product specifications or needs.
* Emphasize product features to customers based on analyses of demand, product knowledge, capabilities and limitations
* Provide Customers with Order Related Documentation (Order Verification Reports/Pro Forma Invoice, Shipping Quotations, Certificates, etc.)
* Manage and maintain all open Sales Orders for assigned market segment ensuring we have proper documentation, received payment and arranged for shipment of goods.
* Composes, types, and distributes professional correspondence and memoranda, E-mails, and faxes using individual initiative and as assigned in a timely manner.
* Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
* Proactively establishes, and maintains highly organized filing system; files correspondence and other records.
* Coordinates calendars and schedules appointments, ensuring all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedules.
* Coordinates trade show and other event participation as required.
* Distributes Sales Packets or other necessary documentation as part of follow-up to specific sales calls, either in response to cold calls or at the direction of the sales representative.
* Prepares quotes, contracts and RFP/RFI responses for clients and prospects with accurate product configurations.
* Meets and greets visitors.
* Generates and edits complex spreadsheets, including formulas, formatting and graphs.
* Performs other duties as assigned by sales representatives or management.
* Occasionally required to work overtime or unscheduled times when/if needed
* Occasional travel may be required (less than 5% - some by car, some possibly by airplane)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Inside Sales/Assistant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.