Ultimate Staffing is searching for 20 Call Center Associates to work for a large retail company located in the New Braunfels area. Pay starts at $13/hr. Once they are hired on permanently, the pay will be based off experience up to $15/hr! Start date on Monday, September 29, 2020.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer incoming phone calls from and make outbound phone calls to customers, stores and delivery drive teams for resolution to issue at hand
- Confirm delivery information with customers as they call in for confirmation
- Provide accurate information regarding existing service and sales orders
- Submit tickets to appropriate departments for problem resolution
- Partner with departments within the call center as needed to resolve customer's issue
- Accurately update customer service and sales order with information collected during phone call
- Other duties as assigned
- Consistently meets all department goals and objectives.
- Attendance and punctuality.
- Timely and accurate information exchange, teamwork and cooperation.
- At least some inbound call center experience preferred, NO interviews will be conducted.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to learn in-house computer programs.
High School diploma or equivalentSKILLS:
- Basic computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office product knowledge
- Ability to sit in a cubicle and handle large volume of phone calls on a daily basis
$13/HR for candidates. Once they are hired on permanently, the pay will be based off experience up to $15/hr!SCHEDULE: Start date on Monday, September 29, 2020
- First week schedule will be 10A-7P Tuesday-Saturday (3 days training, 2 days on the phones) The training will prepare CSRs to take delivery confirmation phone calls only. As their skills and comfort level progress, they will put CSRs back in class to provide full customer service training.
- Scheduling after training will be a 10A-7P shift (if they opt for a 30 min lunch then the shift will either be 10A-630 or 1030A-7 based on business needs) with every other Saturday off.
- Training will be conducted in the client's warehouse training room so closed toe shoes are required.
- Dress code is business casual - jeans are allowed.
- In summary, as long as clothing isn't revealing or profane, it is allowed. No shorts or hats.
- The client has a mandatory temperature check station that CSRs will have to go through upon entry of the building each day and face covering is mandatory while in the building (and at their desk) except while eating.
- Other precautions the client is taking includes the building being cleaned 3 times daily and the agents are required to wipe down their own desks (and sign off on it) during the day. Cleaning supplies are provided.
- Social distancing is being practiced as space allows however they may encounter situations where it cannot be practiced which is why the face covering is mandatory throughout the building.
Every Thursday, for the time being, the company is bringing in lunch for everybody! Background and drug screens WILL be conducted.
If you are interested in the above duties/schedule and have some customer service experience/background, please click apply and send your resume over to email@example.com ASAP!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org