We are searching for a Customer Service Clerk for a medical services company in Irvine, CA. All experience please apply, medical or call center experience a plus.This position will be responsible for:
- Providing specified information regarding services and products.
- Supports the clinical specialists by answering phone calls and responding to emails.
- Handles the typically general to moderate complex concerns.
- Completes research, verification and follows through to reach amicable resolution.
The Customer Service Clerk will provide excellent customer service support with enthusiasm, empathy and attention to detail. Customer service issues can include shipments, products, and returns. The Customer Service Clerk will support the Company while providing support to staff and subsidiaries while exemplifying the company's culture and operating with a high level of integrity.Responsibilities and Duties
The Customer Service Clerk I will report directly to the customer service manager but will also take direction from a department lead. Responsibilities can include any of the following:
- Filter calls from facilities and field staff.
- Maintain the customer care folder for corrections, credits and cancellations.
- Maintain the department daily logs including the UPS shipping exception log.
- Work as the customer service liaison between the order processing representatives, field staff, and facilities.
- Cover reception and incoming phones during breaks, as applicable.
- Create invoices by releasing sales orders at the end of the day.
- Talk with customers by phone or in person and receives orders or requests for adjustment.
- Fill out forms, determine charges for service requested, prepare change of address records, and issue discontinuance orders.
- Solicit sale of new or additional services.
- Adjust complaints concerning service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for assistance.
- Enter patient orders into ERP system for processing, verification and shipment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com