Ultimate Staffing is looking for a Receptionist to work for an office in Irvine. As the receptionist, you will be responsible for managing all incoming calls and greeting guests upon arrival. This position is full-time position.
Additional Responsibilities of the Receptionist include:
- Managing conference room scheduling system to ensure organization
- Calmly and professionally finding solutions to problems when they arrive
- Assisting visitors and tenants when needed
- Managing administrative tasks to keep office stocked and organized
Requirements of the Receptionist:
- 1-2 years of Receptionist experience in office environment
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills: Written and Verbal
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org