Date Posted: 8/10/2020Apply Now
Our Global Medical Device client in Irvine, CA is seeking a Project Management Analyst for a year long contract. This is a fast growing company with an excellent work culture.
* The Project Analyst will work with program managers, operations integrators and provide project management support to Critical Care New Product Development (NPD) programs.
* Will help create, track, and report the status of all program related documentation, bill of materials for mechanical and electronic assemblies in the system
* Working with the program managers to maintain program timelines
* Maintaining the communication among the new vendors and coordinating purchase orders for prototype as well as system builds for testing
* Help prepare for the monthly program review meetings
* Support multiple workstreams in the program concurrently
* Oversee and mitigate project risks and issues around suppliers, materials and systems builds.
* Manage and control communication with suppliers and the supplier on-boarding process
* Serve as conduit between project/team members in all cross-functional groups.
* Establish and maintain project stakeholder relationships and communications.
* Be a Subject Matter Expert in business processes, various unit builds to support verification and validation activities
* Strong project management experience
* Experience working with suppliers/vendors
* Medical device/R&D experience
* Proven track record in supporting the management of small to medium size projects
* Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
* Advanced skills using Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and similar tools/technology
* Experience with regulatory agency guidelines for medical device manufacturers is a plus
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to build strong relationships is essential
* Strong ability to manage and work with different cultures and nationalities, experience working in a complex global business environment
* Possess and display sound judgment; initiative; flexibility and detail-orientation
* Ability to develop and maintain business and technical documentation
* Ability to adapt to new technologies and rapidly changing environment
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in business, science, engineering, or related field is required
* 1-3 years of experience managing projects is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Project Management Analyst position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.