A leader in the Mortgage Industry with FNMA, VA, and HUD endorsements have corporate support offices and producing approximately 30 retail and reverse branches based in CA, HI, FL, OR, CO, WA, TX, UT, NJ, PA, AZ, VA, NV, MD with NY currently in licensing process. We are looking for an experienced Mortgage Loan Funder to grow with us, to review loan packages, calculate total payments, schedule closings and disburse funds, etc.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Review and fund upwards of 5-7 sets of loan documents per day
- Request and review funding requirements and from lenders and/or investors
- Maintain data integrity of system data fields
- Gather all necessary documents for closing from other parties: hazard insurance information, subordination agreements, payoffs, taxes, etc. in a timely fashion
- Determine that all underwriting and closing conditions are satisfied prior to disbursement
- Complete pre-closing checklist to ensure compliance with all regulatory and investor guidelines
- Proactively communicate with sales and escrow partners in anticipation of funding within 24 hours
- Interact with Post Closing Department to investigate and satisfy missing document requests
- Deliver funded loan packages to Post Closing Department same day the loan funds
- High School degree/GED required
- 3 years of recent professional experience funding reverse or forward loans.
- Knowledge of HUD-1 settlement statements, FHA, VA, FNMA and FHLMC guidelines along with title commitments, hazard and flood insurance policies. Encompass a huge plus.
- Proficiency of 2010 GFE and Regulatory requirements
- Proven success working in fast-paced, high volume environments
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Precise attention to detail
- Professional demeanor and attire
- High level of integrity and trust
- Team-player with selfless attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com