Date Posted: 8/6/2020Apply Now
We're recruiting for one of major client in Santa Clara, CA, they are actively interviewing Linguist (Content Data Analyst) for a 6+ months 100% REMOTE contract position.
You will work with our Machine Learning team and solve applied problems in Natural Language Processing. This is an opportunity to learn, work and contribute to the innovative and enterprise grade Natural Language Understanding (NLU) and Artificial Intelligence engine as part of the overall offering.
Specifically, you will:
* Participate in data collection, annotation, & analysis
* Create Intent and Entity rules based on Syntax, Semantics, and or Morphology
* Label data for NLU tasks such as intent identification
* Generate utterances for a particular intent
* Annotate sentences with entities present in the sentences
* Work with machine learning engineers on error analysis and improving quality of models.
* Good language skills and working knowledge of English
* Strong knowledge of Syntax, Morphology, and Semantics
* Looking through the data and identifying patterns
* Comfortable with spreadsheets and excel
* Good communication skills
* Experience with data analysis or category analysis or model analysis is a plus
* Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment is desired.
* Working experience within product development teams is a must.
* Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
* Hands-on experience with grammar work
* Very strong written and verbal communication skills
* Self-starter with quick learning curve.
This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Linguist (Content Data Analyst) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.