Date Posted: 8/4/2020Apply Now
Perform Incoming, in process and out-going inspections (visual, mechanical and some electrical).
· Ensure compliance with customer quality and material certifications.
· Complete FAIR (First Article Inspection Reports) as required by customer on their portal.
· Work with production control and engineering to resolve quality related challenges.
· Lead, in conjunction with purchasing, NCMR/RMA/MRB activity.
· Improve and maintain Custom Solutions document control processes.
· Train and mentor associates in the application of the Company Quality System, ISO compliance and Continual Improvement methodologies.
· Work as directed by supervisor with an expectation of independent creative problem solving abilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
Associate's Degree in Engineering preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Quality Assurance Technician position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.