Date Posted: 8/3/2020Apply Now
We are looking to hire a Production Control Associate at a semiconductor company of Fremont, CA.
· Managing, processing, and transacting in SAP all materials on the production floor for work orders.
· Audit and validate materials issued to production for variances against work order picklist and/or materials transfer orders
· Process movement of materials to and from production on transfer orders (MT's), quality notifications (QNs), and/or due to BOM errors
· Expedites transactions and materials movement
· Tracking and reports material shortages
· Works with senior planners to resolves inventory discrepancies
Basic knowledge of SCM and manufacturing processes, production planning, production scheduling, and shop floor control
· General knowledge or work experience with MRP transactional databases
· Basic knowledge of key measurements related to production planning and control systems
· Basic understanding of inventory control and data integrity as it relates MRP
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Production Control Associate position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.